Security Installer Community

Ip4 Handy Quote App

arfur mo

This should be ideal for any iPhone business owner@ £0.59,

often i get asked for a rough estimate, with this way you can be fairly accurate, quick and also record it, then email it on to your client - or yourself as a memo, using info client infi direct from your existing contacts data base

I normally use a spread sheet, but this should be far fsr easier :).

http://www.iquote-app.com/

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

docs to go (all one word)' is available on windows and nokia platform as well as iPod, might be available on yours.

Not sure about drawings but if in PDF yes it should work on that prog, not refused anything yet.

Good mate of mine spotted this app and flagged it up, works like an accounts package in that you enter goods and services with prices and markup, them pull then in as needed to an estimate.

You can section off types under CCTv, ACCESS and so on very useful for £0.59 outlay :).

Arfur

no im meaning when doing the survey. I used to use notes on winmo as i could make a drawing. Ideally id like something that uses the gps sensor and i just walk around each room and it makes me a plan.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

no im meaning when doing the survey. I used to use notes on winmo as i could make a drawing. Ideally id like something that uses the gps sensor and i just walk around each room and it makes me a plan.

Talk about getting lazy.

Ask a local Arichetects they might, just might know of an app.

i wonder if such an app based on satnav can work? there is a positional accuracy of about a meter iirc, so not enough accuracy offered for yo needs.

sp perhaps when the new sats are added :banned:

Arfur

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I have been looking for an app I can use on quotes ie to take notes and site drawings and photos etc.

Don't suppose you know of one?

James,

i know its an old thread, did you ever find an app?

one called magicplan works by taking a photo, and you work out the plan, not got into it but akes for gps location permission.

Archived