Security Installer Community

Hello Everyone

SPS

Hello all!

I'm Kevin from Woodbridge in Suffolk. I have been in the security industry for over 10 years now and decided to start my own security company last year.

I've worked as an engineer for 3 different alarm companies and an electric gate company too. Achieved an NVQ level 3 in intruder/fire alarm at Walthamstowe college in London and thought it was about time I gave running a company a go.

I've set up with a small office and got a van, and I'm going it alone for now. I've just had an SSAIB inspection and passed, so I'm heading in the right direction (I hope).

My company is called Suffolk Prestige Security.. Any advice and help is welcome. Not sure if I'm aloud to post links to websites on here, I have one and if you want to see it I guess Google it.

Well that's me! Look forward to hearing from you all.

I'd better add that my granddad started a security company (Majestic Security). His son took it on (my Uncle) and it was sold to Initial about 6 years ago, that's kinda how I got into the industry, working for my uncle. I left before it was sold (not knowing it was being sold) as working for family can be a real pain sometimes.

Hello all!

I'm Kevin from Woodbridge in Suffolk. I have been in the security industry for over 10 years now and decided to start my own security company last year.

I've worked as an engineer for 3 different alarm companies and an electric gate company too. Achieved an NVQ level 3 in intruder/fire alarm at Walthamstowe college in London and thought it was about time I gave running a company a go.

I've set up with a small office and got a van, and I'm going it alone for now. I've just had an SSAIB inspection and passed, so I'm heading in the right direction (I hope).

My company is called Suffolk Prestige Security.. Any advice and help is welcome. Not sure if I'm aloud to post links to websites on here, I have one and if you want to see it I guess Google it.

Well that's me! Look forward to hearing from you all.

Hi Kevin

I was holidaying over your way this summer in Clopton, some great little seaside villages around that way, though Ipswitch and Felixstowe seemed to be full of Chavs

One other question, do you have webbed feet?

Sorry could not resist, a fine friend is from there and shes always on about it!

Must be a local thing.

Sorry no webbed feet lol. But yeah a lot of chavs depending where abouts you are.

i find chav motors are less chavvy than no motor, but that might just be me?

Touche..............

See you have got a sence of humour.

Hey chaps calm down! Calm down I wasnt accusing anyone of being chavvy least of all the op lets face it we can all type so that lets most of us off the hook!

Kev Woodbridge is a very nice quiet little village quite a few properties and villages scattered around for work though, my comment was really aimed at the places where the higher crime is likely, my guess Woodbridge is a low crime area

Woodbridge is a very posh area with some expensive housing prices.. Not many chavs

Done some areas call chavs 'kevin'? Lol

Woodbridge is a very posh area with some expensive housing prices..

I wouldn't of gone that far ! I was looking at the house prices thinking they were quite cheap, if there was more to do in Suffolk I would of bought a holiday home

Archived