Security Installer Community

The benefits of K band over X band dualtechs

Adi

Agreed but transmission power is relevant. Im not 100% but dont natural gamma rays originate from stars. If so the transission power will be massive. I also think that that are very few lossea transmitting through a vacuum.

But back to x vs k. For the same transmission power an x band will go further than a k. Absorbtion will also be higher in the k.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Just thinking back to the days of early mwd's. we had none of the informed info posted in here, best we had was to know there were about 5 frequencie's, they had to be well away from each other, but then you had no clue if an adjacent buidking had anybor what frequency they were usung.

only later on we worked out about building penetration, water in down pipes causing issues.

You played a sort of 'hop scotch', unit FA's in one building, swap it out. next one to FA swap it with the one you just took out before - for FA's. Did not have a bleeding clue yet we had to leave the system working.

Shield (later Honeywell) bought uploads or kack companies before selling out, just for manta contracts, boosting port folio, best I found was 8 mwd's on a 2 zone panel, no latching indicators, job was just 6 weeks old, just what do you say to the client who thinks the old company were better than the new one who toknover because they were cheap!

That's when I finally decided to leave and start up :(

Arfur

Arfur

Really scientific stuff back then lol!

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived