Security Installer Community

Cctv Company For Sale

Rich

I am looking for a quick sale of my 6 year old CCTV company (installation and maintenance)

It is not specific to any location and would suit someone looking to get into the trade on a good footing.

There is to much to go over but if your reading this and have at least £60k to spend on a ltd company with some nice assets and ideas then please PM me for further discussions.

I am looking for a career change as I have lost my passion for CCTV and running the company. I just dont enjoy the type of work, for me getting rid of the company is more important than trying to wait it out to make money from it hence why I am looking to virtually give it away.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for a quick sale of my 6 year old CCTV company (installation and maintenance)

It is not specific to any location and would suit someone looking to get into the trade on a good footing.

There is to much to go over but if your reading this and have at least £60k to spend on a ltd company with some nice assets and ideas then please PM me for further discussions.

I am looking for a career change as I have lost my passion for CCTV and running the company. I just dont enjoy the type of work, for me getting rid of the company is more important than trying to wait it out to make money from it hence why I am looking to virtually give it away.

Hi did you get much interest? where are you located

If you are near Hertfortshire , call me on xxx Craig Paisley ( Integrated Facilities Systems Ltd )

Archived