Security Installer Community

Ncr Pads

MrHappy

Been waiting a month for printer to get his act together & do my maint forms, now want to take him out the loop & use an "on line printer"

I have art work as PDF, so just need printing, gluing into a pad & posting to me.

Anybody recommend a firm ?

Mr? Veritas God

http://www.teesprint.co.uk/

Ive used these for years, they are local but I order via email.

May be worth a call.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Hi: Try entering Alarm NCR on ebay, firm on there will do you any amount from 1 up as & when you want them. Just send them any Logo, Artwork etc & they do the rest.

Andy

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

aint used ncr for years.

do own single sheet off pc, & next to where customer signs leave line

"I would like a copy for my records yes/no"

if yes post p/copy. v few do cos we're all trying to save the rain forest/env/planet etc :)

didn't mean you.

ps: alot of the older guys used to do the dot matrix thing.

They are only cheap to have printed, we have ours done in 3 part.

was looking more to online shop, or email, click, pay,here nearly next day ?

just order a few days before hand, then you don't need online.

no we used multipart ncr blank paper, and printed the whole sheet. ie a corrective and preventive have different layouts and checks etc. We also did that for completion certs etc.

Thinking of dropping letterhead now and getting the lasers to do the lot on decent and cheap blank paper

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

no we used multipart ncr blank paper, and printed the whole sheet. ie a corrective and preventive have different layouts and checks etc. We also did that for completion certs etc.

Thinking of dropping letterhead now and getting the lasers to do the lot on decent and cheap blank paper

I thought of that when i got a new printer 6 months back, decided not worth the trouble and just got mono laser all in one, has 2 paper trays anyway so not a problem.

you need a decent colour laser, only 1 of ours is up to it. Your volume, ie invoices, maint letters etc should always be run on a mono only as they are they (usually) are the cheaperst to run, we use kyocera and samsung for the volume mono laser and they are spot on. However both colour samsungs are poor.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

you need a decent colour laser, only 1 of ours is up to it. Your volume, ie invoices, maint letters etc should always be run on a mono only as they are they (usually) are the cheaperst to run, we use kyocera and samsung for the volume mono laser and they are spot on. However both colour samsungs are poor.

I've got a Samsung Colour multi function laser and so far been quite impressed with it.

I did this, letterhead scanned into database and used on most reports.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Net. really? its something we are/were doing when I have the time to write it.

what are the downside bits. and do the upsides not counter them?

Downside:

1: You loose your server

2: You loss/ break a phone

3: Your data runs out

4; Your web site fails

5: Your power goes on your phone and all records are lost.

Basicaly anything to do with an engineer fckin up or being lazy

Yes theres an upside. but ive just had a very bad run.

Customers!

To be fair all those can be mitigated for.

Brand new phone in pocket. engineer removes keys and drops phone under passing car. Mitigate!

In theory its great

In practice its great

I was just on a downer because of recent events.

Note: Our web app has been down for almost a month. Not saying our customers ever use the web front end to get copy job sheets but we have to offer this.

Customers!

Note: Our web app has been down for almost a month. Not saying our customers ever use the web front end to get copy job sheets but we have to offer this.

how many complaints have you had? none ? bin it.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived