Security Installer Community

Room For One More?

r24977

The age old question, do I go NSI or SSAIB but would it be a good for the trade if their was another body to approve companies?. Or is it right as it is now and another body would make it more confusing for everybody. argue

r24977

My God It's Full of Stars

The age old question, do I go NSI or SSAIB but would it be a good for the trade if their was another body to approve companies?. Or is it right as it is now and another body would make it more confusing for everybody. argue

I know this doesn't answer your question but do you have a CTR??

www.cashel-electrics.co.uk

IMO there should only be one. It should either be the SSAIB or NSI.

IMO there is no place for 2 bodies as it causes cofusion and allows approved co's an exit route if one body kicks them out. Its like having 2 police forces in the uk. MAdness IMO

3 would make it worse. I beleive the ECA think they should be able to be the 3rd.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

IMO there should only be one. It should either be the SSAIB or NSI.

IMO there is no place for 2 bodies as it causes cofusion and allows approved co's an exit route if one body kicks them out. Its like having 2 police forces in the uk. MAdness IMO

3 would make it worse. I beleive the ECA think they should be able to be the 3rd.

QFA.

ECA lol god no.

10 yrs ago there were choice of 5, what a horses a*se that was. 10 yrs before that there was just the one, and accusations of elitism.

Now seems like them & us, sidelining the unapproved, regardless of ability.

Have mooted before think individual engineers should be registered as well as firms, bit like doctors & other professions.

Just the one inspectorate, overseeing all working within.

Its like having 2 police forces in the uk.

bad example, your local + btp + soca + cpmg ? could nick you if your up to no go ?

there would have be only one alarm body if the bs5750 never happend ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived