Security Installer Community

Risco Wisdom

nicknoxx

I should blooody well hope so.!

I hope so too, but not really convinced they do. Most courses nowadays seem to be Monkey see Monkey do, or am i just being cynical? Had course details from 1 training provider a while back & it seemed if a trainee could complete a task twice in succession they were deemed competent, they did'nt have to know why they were doing it. e.g fit a Plug top to a length of flex twice in succession then they were competent, no mention of fuse ratings etc.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

I hope so too, but not really convinced they do. Most courses nowadays seem to be Monkey see Monkey do, or am i just being cynical? Had course details from 1 training provider a while back & it seemed if a trainee could complete a task twice in succession they were deemed competent, they did'nt have to know why they were doing it. e.g fit a Plug top to a length of flex twice in succession then they were competent, no mention of fuse ratings etc.

Scary ain't it.

Scary ain't it.

Yep, scares the hell outa me. I just finished clearing up the mess left after 1 of the fast track whizz kids, Standard Internal dome camera mounted on a sign in a garage forecourt, (credit to the maker it lasted a week in the rain before going bang). Nice H/D contacts fitted very neatly to a roller shutter cables nicely run in, only problem being that the contacts were on the OUTSIDE of the shutter. Would have taken pics but dropped my camera & smashed it.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived