Security Installer Community

Menvier Ts700

Guest RJBsec

TS700 is long obsolete so best chance of finding one would be on eBay but my recommendation would be to sell a panel upgrade - it's certainly due. 3 x bellboxes wouldn't be recommended on many panels - if he insists, fit an additional psu and run them through a relay, drawing the power from the psu (not forgetting to common the neg).

i may be wrong, but you may be able to use MKP3 on oler systems if you adjust the internal links, ask cooper. as for 3 bells use PSU as above

Think your right. Can certainly still get TSlcd keypads & 2zone TSlecs to work with old & new networker stuff.

QFA bells.

Guest old-hand

Pretty sure I tried this before, and the newer keypads will not work on a TS700.

Only a NETLED or NETSTAR.

Pretty sure I tried this before, and the newer keypads will not work on a TS700.

Only a NETLED or NETSTAR.

You may be right also LOL.

MNETLCD will work with TS790+, but thought TSLCD would work with older networker gear. Could be wrong aint worked on a ts700 since last thursday (ripped it out lol)

(might be knocking around if op really wants it!!!)

Guest old-hand
Just checked, still got ts700 & lcd keypad (real old style grey square kp like sd1)

Ahh them were the days................used to race my m8 as to who could programme a TS the fastest. Now they lock up is you go too fast!!!!!

Easier to push in with a lappy now.

PS about 25 seconds to do 10 zones timers and part sets.

Archived