Security Installer Community

Bt Billing

Guest Oxo

Guest old-hand

Just had my paperless bill come thru ( well someone has to use the service) and found 68 calls to a mobile I have no idea who it belongs to. Searched mobile (s) for the number and not saved anywhere, even have mobiles connected to lappy for back ups and nothing, zilch.

Phoned customer services and they are adamant they were made by myself, which is funny because when I look at times and dates I was either at work or away from home. Also no other calls made to any number around or near the times of the alleged calls.

Apparently the number in question was used in August last year twice, then again in November once. Now that could be possible because then I would not have noticed the odd call going past as I would not have minded the call charges and not looked. I do have two teenage sons who stay weekends with me, however even they were not there at the times and dates on the bill, anyway I pay for their mobiles and they get free calls. Not yet seen them use my land line, and I trust them

So, back to the bill. Having rang BT they can offer no explanation. They have offered the last two bills itemised one FOC, one for

Guest old-hand
no tbh.

i use bt paperless billing but you can log in and download a pdf of your bill including itemisation FOC.

you sure you ain't downloaded the summary bill (everything but itemisation's on it) ?

PDF of current bill not previous.

No, I have even gone into breakdown of mobile vrs land line calls made to see if I was indeed in on those days because such heavy usage would mean other calls were made, but no.

Think about it if I know I was not in how would I know the time unless I had the breakdowns?

:P

Just had my paperless bill come thru ( well someone has to use the service) and found 68 calls to a mobile I have no idea who it belongs to. Searched mobile (s) for the number and not saved anywhere, even have mobiles connected to lappy for back ups and nothing, zilch.

Phoned customer services and they are adamant they were made by myself, which is funny because when I look at times and dates I was either at work or away from home. Also no other calls made to any number around or near the times of the alleged calls.

Apparently the number in question was used in August last year twice, then again in November once. Now that could be possible because then I would not have noticed the odd call going past as I would not have minded the call charges and not looked. I do have two teenage sons who stay weekends with me, however even they were not there at the times and dates on the bill, anyway I pay for their mobiles and they get free calls. Not yet seen them use my land line, and I trust them

So, back to the bill. Having rang BT they can offer no explanation. They have offered the last two bills itemised one FOC, one for

have you tried ringing the number to see who answers - if they have saved your number on their handset (assuming you don,t have your number blocked) then they may answer "hello and a name who they think is ringing"

p

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest old-hand

1, Rang number. No answer.

2, Sons were not here when calls were .

Both of the above were the 1st thing to spring to mind.

As stated above, I can and have absolute trust in my sons. Obviously that may change in time, however until that day comes I have no doubts.

Archived