Security Installer Community

Euro Voting

Guest Oxo

Well, it ain't gonna be him for Prime minister. He's just been sacked for fiddling his expense claims.

That said, he should have beensacked for making such a racially motivated speech.

As I said in post #19.........who's gonna risk their political career by speaking out ?

Not PC to complain about it though.

P.S theres more of the same speech on youtube - Frightening.

Quote from u tube:

Malik wanted britain controlled by Sharia Law. He just got caught ripping off the taxpayers. Under Sharia his punishment for theft would be having a hand and foot chopped off with a sword. Ask him if he would prefer his sentence be carried out by Sharia or British law. You can bet he will not chose Sharia.

:rolleyes:

As I said in post #19.........who's gonna risk their political career by speaking out ?

Not PC to complain about it though.

P.S theres more of the same speech on youtube - Frightening.

Don't bother round our way, a good base for the BNP.

And it's just down the road from his constituency

Well we could go on for hours here. Average English bloke wants top money for knowing sod all. Hence the immigrants doing the menial work. Does this mean we have to accept their family and friends to have free health care, smuggle in drugs and send our coin aboard?

Rape our children and then have a better time in jail then some have leading a crime free life?

Enoch Powell had it right, spot on and they called him a racist.

I personally think nhs for non emergency should be knocked on the head and we take out an insurance, say bupa, for non emergency care. Due to the absolute fortune it (the nhs) cost us because the government run its in a piss poor way our taxes would come down more than enough to pay for this insurance. Having no nhs then maybe the dirty //.B.W.F.// wouldnt want to come here.

Im working in the city centre at the minute and opposite is what must be the iraqi quarter, no one is going into these shops (butchers, newsagents, general stores). and i bet owt you like our tax has gone towards these twats setting up a bull //.B.W.F.// business that always makes a loss through some government //.B.W.F.// grant.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

With the UK population being over 54million of which over 92% are white, over 71% christian & 15% no religion it seems rather silly to spend such time, effort and cost on anyone who's outwith these groups IMHO.

Looking at this way : As 100% is impossible the powers that be could focus on keeping roughly 90% of the population happy = job done!

We have a Fire job on an 15 bedroom bed sit for Illegal immigrants. I was there on Weds for the 3rd time this year replacing heads and sounder bases all ripped off by the immigrants because they have no idea how to reset the fire alarm when it go's off due to someone smoking in a bedroom. We put the instructions on the wall next to the panel, how to silence and reset but they cant read English so they just rip the sounders off the roof. Good for us as each time it costs the government about 1k to fix. But at the end of the day they should not be here and its me and you paying for my invoice.

PS: The place is the worst sh!t hole i have ever worked in, its worse than Risley prison, i once did some work there. It stinks and is dirty as fook.

But good RM for the Fire & EML and about 5k a year in repairs due to stuff smashed up.

LOL: Once the fire alarm has been smashed up and it has stopped working they all get moved out into a hotel untill we turn up and repair the system..

Its so fooking wrong......

As a muslim myself I found MP maliks comments a bit strong but this kind of stuff that BNP feed on and exaggerate, which is what youre also doing.

Have a search around on youtube for other speeches by the same MP, some are much stronger.

I dont agree with all of the BNPs policies, am not a party member, and wont be voting for them. BUT this is England( Sorry Great Britain ), and they have every right to voice their opinions and to stand for parliament, rights MY forefathers, and MY culture has fought for.

If the majority agree with the BNPs views, then they should be listened to. Enoch Powell, recieved 40,000 letters of support, and a few hundred protesting about his rivers of blood speech, and was still sacked, rightly or wrongly, because the Conservative government of he time didnt agree, or more likely were embarrassed. But I'm old enough to remember the protests in the streets when he was.

Edit; to keep Chorlton happy....LOL

Have a search around on youtube for other speeches by the same MP, some are much stronger.

I dont agree with all of the BNPs policies, am not a party member, and wont be voting for them. BUT this is England( Sorry Great Britain ), and they have every right to voice their opinions and to stand for parliament, rights MY forefathers, and MY culture has fought for.

If the majority agree with the BNPs views, then they should be listened to. Enoch Powell, recieved 40,000 letters of support, and a few hundred protesting about his rivers of blood speech, and was still sacked, rightly or wrongly, because the Conservative government of he time didnt agree, or more likely were embarrassed. But I'm old enough to remember the protests in the streets when he was.

Edit; to keep Chorlton happy....LOL

Agree that everyone has rights to their own views, and if majority agree etc,, BUT the majority dont, because the party's mainly based on race. no? I agree immigration has become a problem in this country, but they will want every non white out even the ones born here (cash incentives to leave the country).

and Im old enough to remeber the NF attacks etc..wasnt that the old BNP?

Looking to the bnp for solutions to the "jobs to foreign workers" problem is just a catch in for them.

Anyway, dont want to start sounding too serious, political etc,

:rolleyes:

being a national of a country has nothing to do with anyones race.

the clue is in the name N stands for national - it's based on nationallity - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality

race is something different IMHO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(classif...f_human_beings)

i do agree that they are similar and in many peoples mind the meanings and differences may be a grey area

One a slightly different note I feel this topic (although not in anyway related to the security trade) is perfectrly healthy discussion thus far and happy for it to remain ongoing so long as it doesn't cross the line into hate speech etc

cheers

C.

Archived