Security Installer Community

Euro Voting

Guest Oxo

Well shall we have BNP or English Democrats?

The usual culprits are not worth a toss.

Perhaps not, but I think we're probably stuck with the ones we already have, on the whole.

There's no indication that voter apathy is any less severe for the locals and Europeans than it has been for the last several years.

Doesn't anyone else at all get pi$$ed off that half of these selfish idiots get voted in through a lack of concern and a glut of absitnence, rather than by a demotcratic process in which people actually get off their fat hairy, lazy, ar$es and put a damn cross in the box?

You know, our county councillor lives in the block of "apartments" next door to our house. His car doesn't move from its space more than once a week - and I'm damn sure he's only going to Tesco then too.

I'm probably not the best person to ask about politicians - I have views on them (all).

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest old-hand

Well we could go on for hours here. Average English bloke wants top money for knowing sod all. Hence the immigrants doing the menial work. Does this mean we have to accept their family and friends to have free health care, smuggle in drugs and send our coin aboard?

Rape our children and then have a better time in jail then some have leading a crime free life?

Enoch Powell had it right, spot on and they called him a racist.

We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fianc

immigration i have no problem with lazy english chavs (on JSA i might add) i have to see on cctv nicking stuff i have problems with and nothing to lose so no concept of the justice system just means thay get sky tv and gym so when thay come out there stronger and care less

i watched mock the week on dave the other day and sort of agreed with frankie boyles idea of a pr campaign for a politcian to publicise him or her self.

'you know the old guy/lass. Well im a slightly different type of cu##'

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

how meny english men go to asia to set up pedo rings? each contry has its problems and every other contry see's them in difrent ways we dont go down so well abroard, also when you do risk assesments for any install who are you trying to keep out i bet it's are own JSA lot

Guest old-hand
how meny english men go to asia to set up pedo rings? each contry has its problems and every other contry see's them in difrent ways we dont go down so well abroard, also when you do risk assesments for any install who are you trying to keep out i bet it's are own JSA lot

One step at a time, kill all pedos. Stop immigration. Then cluster fluck the chavs.

Time this country took a step back and started teaching morals again.

i have to agree with you there are young are hopeless and with the way things are set up it just breeds this litraly "i want a baby" probly said in some house estate in the last 5mins by 14year girl with only that to look forward to so gose off get her self up duff set fine example to her kid that then follows now get some one with hope she tell lad to f

Well we could go on for hours here. Average English bloke wants top money for knowing sod all. Hence the immigrants doing the menial work. Does this mean we have to accept their family and friends to have free health care, smuggle in drugs and send our coin aboard?

Rape our children and then have a better time in jail then some have leading a crime free life?

Enoch Powell had it right, spot on and they called him a racist.

Absofackinlutely.

Trouble is, his legacy means that every politician and even local goverment wannabee is afraid to speak his mind, for fear of being ostracised in the same way.

Just look at how much anti BNP propoganda comes out when theres an election due. Throw enough mud, etc. Strange how their leaders were arrested - with much publicity - just a few days before the last election, for a speech allegedly made yonks before.

I dont agree with all of their policies, but I do believe that they have as much right to free speech as anyone else.

How many people who disagree have actually read their policies, or visited their website

Archived