Security Installer Community

Adata, Formley Ljd

mk2dee

just wondering has anybody or does anybody use adata, formly known as ljd. i remember the company i work for used to use there stuff and it seemed good, that was bout 4 years ago though. just wanted to know has anybody used there stuff recently?

personally after being fobbed off by them as LJD to replace cameras that failed within a week of arriving i'd stay well clear !!!

needless to say Adata dont want to know anything about the faulty stock!

We use them, but only because they are only just down the road from us !.

Getting an rma number off them is like getting blood out of a stone, but turning up at their office with the faulty kit seems to of worked wonders.

If you dont have a web login for their site, you are shafted. We have been buying kit off them for at least a year, and still dont have a login to look at the trade prices (although I have found out the trick of working the prices out).

We only use them for their hardware and sometimes for their cameras - the winner 4 units are good, as are their pixim box cameras. I had a catalogue through this morning, and they seem to be getting a larger range than a few months ago, when they changed.

100m of shotgun cable for

so it doesent bother anyone that they went under and wont honour warranty etc? Will they do it again?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matt from ADATA, I would like to confirm that anyone who has any ongoing or outstanding warranty issues/concerns relating to products purchased from LJD should contact us. I can confirm that ADATA is covering & honouring warranty for products purchased from LJD where warranty still applies and this has always been the case.

Anyone wishing to call please do so on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Matt

Installed a P400 camera today and the picture quality is excellent. Have a few others installed and they are also very good. Glad to hear ADATA will cover wrranty from LJD. Has anyone had experience with the Appollo DVR? Would like to know as they are doing a good offer for an 8 way. The customer service guys are very helpful but the only issue i have is that the technical could be improved.

Matt would you let us have a sample of the appollo say for a week for us to have a look at?

cheers

!

Guest RJBsec
just wondering has anybody or does anybody use adata, formly known as ljd. i remember the company i work for used to use there stuff and it seemed good, that was bout 4 years ago though. just wanted to know has anybody used there stuff recently?

Wherever you buy from, be sure that you will get a good service if the kit fails or you don't get everything that should be in the box. Look for a supplier with a good track record of customer service and well-spoken of by installers - that way you shouldn't get any nasty surprises.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matt from ADATA, I would like to confirm that anyone who has any ongoing or outstanding warranty issues/concerns relating to products purchased from LJD should contact us. I can confirm that ADATA is covering & honouring warranty for products purchased from LJD where warranty still applies and this has always been the case.

Anyone wishing to call please do so on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and we will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Matt

Out of interest - does that apply to creditors?

Wherever you buy from, be sure that you will get a good service if the kit fails or you don't get everything that should be in the box. Look for a supplier with a good track record of customer service and well-spoken of by installers - that way you shouldn't get any nasty surprises.

Something you want to get off your chest Roger?? :whistle:

Archived