Security Installer Community

People And Their Barmy Ideas.

kka

i would just like to know if this is possible , if so how?

i have a client who has a static caravan in a park 7 miles from her home. it is alarmed , but keeps getting broken in to. she has asked if she could have cctv fitted to be monitered from her home... she has no telephone at the caravan.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

For what use it would be (7 miles is'nt exactly round the corner) I would say the idea was unfeasable, especially as there is no phoneline on site. What are they planning on doing if they see someone ransacking their caravan at 3am in the morning?

Is there a mains supply on site? If so I would be tempted to stick a couple of Master Blasters in there, along with a couple of internal SAB's for good measure. That'll scare the feckers off.

Trade Member

I'm with Andy. CCTV has it's place .... but stopping break-in's is better done by intruder systems

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

sorry lads, i was in a hurry when i wrote the original..the caravan is alarmed already. don not know yet what type of alarms, suspect it will not be of any grade... caravan sight does have wifi.

the master blaster is worth suggesting.........

many thanks for those who took time to reply...

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived