Security Installer Community

Security Warehouse

ArsMoriendi

Hello All

Need to buy all the bits for my alarm and I need them to arrive this week.

Is it generally good experiences with www.securitywarehouse.co.uk ?

Their prices are good and they have the bits I want.

Just need to be sure the stuff will turn up in a couple of days, I'm on a bit of a schedule for fitting it.

cheers

Ars.

Just need to be sure the stuff will turn up in a couple of days, I'm on a bit of a schedule for fitting it.

Surely Security Warehouse are the ones to ask?

Couriers deliver next day, don't they?

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Hello All

Need to buy all the bits for my alarm and I need them to arrive this week.

Is it generally good experiences with www.securitywarehouse.co.uk ?

Their prices are good and they have the bits I want.

cheers

Ars.

i ordered a pyronix dialler for a galaxy alarm system recently and within 2 days it arrived spot on, and no problems,

cheers

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

I e-mailed them 3 times in March with queries regarding an alarm system I was considering purchasing from them. I am still awaiting a reply. Seeing as they couldn't be bothered with replying, I contacted Alert Electrical & recieved the answers within minutes. Guess who got my

I e-mailed them 3 times in March with queries regarding an alarm system I was considering purchasing from them. I am still awaiting a reply. Seeing as they couldn't be bothered with replying, I contacted Alert Electrical & recieved the answers within minutes. Guess who got my

Guest RJBsec

With the current climate i believe if you was to spend a little time with potential or existing customers you could create more business. A quick reply to questions could earn you lots of new business but this is only my opinion.......

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

I bought a Galaxy G2-20 from them with all the bits ... first install and they were excellent, and did give me 1-2-1 help and advice, considering I was probably asking stupid n00b questions.

Wouldn't shop anywhere else!

Archived