Security Installer Community

Diy Install Of A Texecom Premier 24 Kit

Yoda

ok, thanks to everyone who helped, and im not having a go, just trying to fully understand and so far your all doing a brilliant job!

again thanks!!

now following on to what has been said, i "think" we might still have crossed wires on understanding, now i accept i might be wrong, you guys after all are the more experienced! lol

now on the main board inside the master box, not the control panel or expander, the master box, there are 8 zones built onto the board, each zone has 2 wire terminals, not the 4 as people are saying, which is where the confusion is, as people are saying A+T wiring but the master box does not detail any A+T terminal per zone, just 2 simple terminal per zone, labled z1 -> z8....

now how can i wire 4 cables into 2 terminals as people are sugesting?

again thanks to those who have helped so far, i understand that this is not your diy kit, but i want to do this myself, its a personal thing!

Wire your pir zones in the panel with two wires in E.O.L. which has been explaned before with the resistors in the pirs. The door contact doesnt have tamper so just wire the two wires from the zone on the panel you are going to use to the two silver contacts on the switch. When programming the panel you will have to set the pir zones to E.O.L and the door contact will be set to normally closed(or open cant remember which).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived