Security Installer Community

Smoke Cloak Install

lowlofe

Hi there,

Where would i be able to get hold of new smoke cloak fluid, for a system 4000,

plus i am installing the unit in a attic over the main stair way up the entire building, but how would you suggest i get the fog stream from going sideways in the attic to going down through the ceiling, we are talking a distance of less than a foot, but is there any special ducts that should be used,

regs

alex

Guest RJBsec

Speak with smokecloak - and be aware of the need for adequate insurance to have one installed in your property, I assume that you don't have that.

plus i am installing the unit in a attic over the main stair way up the entire building, but how would you suggest i get the fog stream from going sideways in the attic to going down through the ceiling, we are talking a distance of less than a foot, but is there any special ducts that should be used,

regs

alex

Cut a length of drainpipe to suit ;)

Ahh i dont have the insurance, i know you have to show signs at normal entry points of the building, i just thought that was it

pluss will drain pipe do the job??

because i thought the smoke would be hot?

regs

alex

You'l probably find that if an intruder falls down the stairs due to the poor visibilty, while carrying his swag bag full of someone elses valuables. Some do gooder will help him sue you free of charge and you'll end up keeping him for the rest of his days !

Where would i be able to get hold of new smoke cloak fluid, for a system 4000,

Speak to Ricky Beal at Smokecloak tel 01604 839000

will drain pipe do the job??

because i thought the smoke would be hot?

You can use any flexible or fixed ducting. Drainpipe is ideal because it's cheap and don't worry about the temperature, once the liquid vapourises it is barely warm.

Speak to Ricky Beal at Smokecloak tel 01604 839000

You can use any flexible or fixed ducting. Drainpipe is ideal because it's cheap and don't worry about the temperature, once the liquid vapourises it is barely warm.

Sorted!

Thankyou for your help guys!

A true asset to the forum!

regs

alex

Archived