Security Installer Community

Search Everywhere -easi-fit400

sasman

Hi. I've search the forum to no avail and have to-day learnt that the company does not exist anymore, following a phone call.

I am looking for a manual or brief instruction on the EASI-FIT400. This is an intergrated alarm for use in a shed etc (the use I wish to put it to). The company that made it was INTERCEPTOR SECURITY LIMITED (based in Kent). Serial number of unit 9385323.

It appears to be very simplistic in nature with the a control panel/PIR detector/small speaker for the chime combined and a 20' wire to the sounder. The control panel has the following:

keypad (1-8)

Panic

Program

Door Chime

On/Off

Enter

LED light

It takes either 6xAA batteries or 9v (500ma) adapter.

The unit powers up ok, I am just at a loss on how to program it.

Any help will be much appreciated. ( I have uploaded a picture)

Si

post-25586-1236603046_thumb.jpg

Hello Si

These stand alone alarms are usually rubbish ...... but these ones were quite good. I used to have one in my caravan. It worked for years, always responded when we entered and never false alarmed.

As for the programming instructions ....... keep your fingers crossed. I may still have them. I'll have a look at home this evening.

Paul

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much. My grandad used it at his allotment for years and my gran said that it found it very dependable. Unfortunately he is gone now, and so it appears are the instructions, so neither can assist me. Trial and error hasn't produced much so far.

Thanks again! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived