Security Installer Community

Trying To Start My Own Business

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks fot all yor advice. I defo think i will just do private jobs and stick with my company, lol. Then i havent got to worry about all that admin s**t!!

Surely you still have to do a little admin work for your private jobs though, as I would assume it is a taxable income?

thanks fot all yor advice. I defo think i will just do private jobs and stick with my company, lol. Then i havent got to worry about all that admin s**t!!

Nor bother with risk assessments, system grading, SDP's, Mains test certs, prof insurance, keyholders & reg forms, commissioning & as fitted docs, breakdown & RM sheets.

And you can fit any gear you like/can get hold of, make life easy for you customers by choosing non EN stuff, dont bother with 24hr call out, fsl, changing batts.

And keep all the money for youself.

Nor bother with risk assessments, system grading, SDP's, Mains test certs, prof insurance, keyholders & reg forms, commissioning & as fitted docs, breakdown & RM sheets.

And you can fit any gear you like/can get hold of, make life easy for you customers by choosing non EN stuff, dont bother with 24hr call out, fsl, changing batts.

And keep all the money for youself.

Blimey Hpotter, you make it sound that good I might try it myself! lol

Does make you think why we bother.

... cos if we do it the way you outlined above, sooner or later it'll come back to bite you.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

... cos if we do it the way you outlined above, sooner or later it'll come back to bite you.

Sure, cos we bona fide firms.

But sure we all know a few peeps out there doing it one of the "other" ways as above n doing ok.

The other "other" way, well I got asked today if we could service a 1yo alarm fitted for elderly gent who paid

Archived