Security Installer Community

Suggestions For Tsi

only thing i can add is spell checker like in gmail dono if thats hard to incode but copy'ing to open office or other online editors is a pain so most times i dont bother or ask my misses to check it for me, this ticks some members off but takes me ages to reply, though if this is no help to others im not expecting it but might help others it makes my gmail easyer.

only thing i can add is spell checker like in gmail dono if thats hard to incode but copy'ing to open office or other online editors is a pain so most times i dont bother or ask my misses to check it for me, this ticks some members off but takes me ages to reply, though if this is no help to others im not expecting it but might help others it makes my gmail easyer.

Irony. Very good.

In the (nearly) year I have been a member I cant say I've noticed much bitching in the public side apart from a few head to heads from a v small number of members who no longer frequent the site.

What I have noticed (& i'm proberbly as guilty) are the more curt replys to the GP when they're asking Q's that sail close to rule breaking, or when they're trying to save a call out fee when we know they have precious little chance of fixing the problem without the info we cant give.

I'd be more inclined to give (info) generously if manufacturers would only sell ungraded, or grade 1 products to GP. Why flog 'em pro gear and not support their customer, and the flip side is why do pro installers buy kit from manufacturers that sell to GP who do support them, regardless of how good it is.

I'd be more inclined to give (info) generously if manufacturers would only sell ungraded, or grade 1 products to GP. Why flog 'em pro gear and not support their customer, and the flip side is why do pro installers buy kit from manufacturers that sell to GP who do support them, regardless of how good it is.

But is it the Manufacturers selling to JP? More likely the boxshifters

Archived