Security Installer Community

how many zones?

Guest oddsocks

Thats the point Chris, you can't distinguish between the two, so everyone has to remeber when they post that regardless of whether the post is your opinion or that of your employer, people will always associate an indvidual with their firm if there are "indicators" in the post to show them who they work for.

The old saying of "engage brain before speaking" or typing springs to mind, when you read some posts "obviously not" is the answer :lol:

Colin.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people will always associate an indvidual with their firm if there are "inicators" in the post to show them who they work for.

Another valid reason for me having a disclaimer then.

The more i think about this, the more i'm glad i've got my disclaimer :P

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

• 3 weeks later...
Odd Socks Galaxy is the best but not for begginers( if the guardall px wasnt so dammed complicated it could be better) the gardtec 816 is not a bad choice the 593 is better and if your familiar already with ID you can get an expander for the 593 so that it will accept ID biscuits.

Pete

16717[/snapback]

PX offers many comprehensive features, but as a result can appear complicated due to the sheer number of programmable options available.

This however has been addressed in PX and QX Versions manufactured this year (with V3 Firmware).

On V3 Panels - there are now 2 ways to program ;

Menu 99 (Edit Full) gives access to all programming features.

Menu 98 (Basic Edit) only allows access to the basic options and 'hides' all the more complicated stuff which is not normally needed.

Basic Edit is therefore the recommended way to program the Panel, and cuts the time to program a panel by around half, and also makes it far simpler.

Regards,

Ian.

post-2192-1091189387_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Justin Roberts

:) I would agree with RICHL a Gardted 516 would be a good panel for job. Its good quality, simple to wire, Fairly easy to programme and also user friendly.

post-5741-1140037154.jpg

Archived