Security Installer Community

Approvals For Small Businesses?

gupster

Hi,

Anyone know what approvals there are for small businesses? Dont have alot of money in the budget for much but was thinking about something the goverment like trust mark or similar (they may be just as expensive though cant find prices).

I personally have lots of experience in fire, lots of manufacture courses, all the bfpsa units ect ect My trading company however does not have iso or anything. Bafe SP201, ssiab and nsi seem quite pricy (the prices i can find on the net) and i think they all require iso. Please correct me if im wrong and they do do some sort of small business approval.

Apoligies if i am wrong been to busy to have a proper look into it and the pricy and iso is stuck in my head someone must of mentioned it to me.

The main reason is just something to have on the letterhead ect to show domestic, & small businesses i have gone through some sort of regristration and im not going to just run away with their money. Been alright upto now and have supplied plenty of refrences to anyone that does want some sort of proof just thought some sort of approval logo will be an extra help.

Incase you need to know im a sole trader no staff just a couple of regular subbies.

Many thanks guys,

thanks guys, its only fire i would be intrested in. We dont really deal with intruder apart from very small domestic systems.

Whats the TBFC like to join that would be my best option cant see me needing bafe or anything for a few years at least. Ive had a bit of a read on all the various websites but so much eaiser to ask people that have already been approved.

I did think about FSB like i said at the moment its just a little something for reassurance for a few customers.

Thanks,

just fill in the form, attach the fee and job done TBH.

you get an audit (mine was 2 yrs after joining & none in the last 4yrs since) to check, you hev a copy of the BS's, insurance, paperwork complies & a quick Q & A session.

C.

you could join niceic or eca you will get work from these as there are well nowen

Archived