Security Installer Community

Nacoss..... Subcontract In?

fastalarms

As you know I will be fitting 6662 systems shortly..

If an insurer wants a NACOSS system is it possible for a NACOSS alarm fitter to inspect an alarm and pass it?

How much would such a service cost and could the servicing then be passed onto a NACOSS installer and everyone is happy?

I would be perpared to let a NACOSS installer survey my completed installs and in return I would pass on the service contract.

That way I can get insurance approved work by proxy and that would comply with the insurers needs

or am I wrong?

Surely a local NACOSS approved fitter would be more than prepared to do this in return for the servicing?

I am happy with the risk assesment part and could do the written report.

What your talking about is a takeover.

YEs you can do it but you need to use the equipment the NSI company use etc.

to be fair your paperwork would have to be redone by the new company taking over. As well as a full inspection etc.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

What your talking about is a takeover.

YEs you can do it but you need to use the equipment the NSI company use etc.

to be fair your paperwork would have to be redone by the new company taking over. As well as a full inspection etc.

I could put in as part of the fitting contract that company XYZ will take over the servicing aspect of the contract after installation dependent on wether they require grade 2 or not.

The stuff will be visonic so the only equipment I will be short of will be the stuff required for a radio frequency.strength site survey. I will be using all grade 2 and above eqt..

• 3 weeks later...

If your equipment and installations are to nsi/ssaib standards why dont you get the accreditation and keep the service for your self.

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

Guest old-hand
If your equipment and installations are to nsi/ssaib standards why dont you get the accreditation and keep the service for your self.

QFA

Archived