Security Installer Community

Yale Ain't So Bad

fastalarms

i think he will do ok,he is trying to do things properly without i presume expeirence of the industry,i suppose he does fill a gap in the market betweeen pro installs and engineers doing private work.but wont be a threat to approved companies.customers who dont want to pay pro install prices never will so weve never lost out really..

Yes, I think he may well get certified .... B)

a bit harsh,at least hes aiming in the right direction,he doesnt tell people he's chubb or adt,i think he will do ok,seems to be trying to do things right,but as usual the alarm snobbery raises its head.. youve got people on the dole who wont ever work coz there lazy and take everthing,he's out at work keeping his family in a home..respect to him..

You see this is how forums work: If someone posts a reply with a B) in it ........ it's likely to be a humourous reply, not expected to be taken seriously. B)

(Did you spot the B) at the end?)

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

You see this is how forums work: If someone posts a reply with a B) in it ........ it's likely to be a humourous reply, not expected to be taken seriously. B)

(Did you spot the B) at the end?)

:cold2: oops its me age,yous young lads,texting an all that...i'll have to get down with the kids more... that doesnt sound right does it. :ninja: .