Security Installer Community

Baxall Kit

sam10693

Hi everyone this post is on behalf of my freind he is wanting to buy some baxall ztx5's and ztx6's and the asosiated keyboards but strictly no pyramid kit. If anyone has any please let me know asap and he is willing to buy.

Best regards Sam.

no buying & selling please, were not ebaY.

cheers

C.

(the forum has a private message system that comes on automatically if you have made 15 posts or more) ;)

there is an auction side of the site designed for this mind

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

well i have registred for it - out of interest has anybody auctioned anything yet? and what are the charges etc

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

well then when i get my acceptance e-mail from admin i have a load of old sat nav s that i need to find good homes for...........

p

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

To all those that have viewed my item , thanks.

i Have reduced the starting bid so if anybody want to bag a bargain and get a very nice piece of kit

GET BIDDING

PAUL

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Sorry about that peeps - i forgot to go throught the change price procedure properly - price is NOW reduced

P

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Archived