Security Installer Community

Intruder Alarm Sounding When Mains Turned On Again

LOL!!!!

I can assure you all that the picture I refferred to in my first post was a door chime, I may have been out of the alarm indstry for a couple of years but I'm not that rusty!

The picture was a bit blurry but it was a door chime designed to be either battery operated or fed via a transformer (as this one was), you could even see the figure of 8 bell wire!

Thought I was going bloody mad!

Don't try and get out of it..

Admit it, you've been fitting door chimes as the internal sounders haven't you?

God help anyone pressing the door bell if you are getting those two sounders mixed up.

I can assure you all that the picture I refferred to in my first post was a door chime

The picture was a bit blurry but it was a door chime designed to be either battery operated or fed via a transformer (as this one was), you could even see the figure of 8 bell wire!

Thought I was going bloody mad!

You weren't going mad, that is what the picture was, a door bell.

It's these people who lie in bed all morning and don't log on who miss everything interesting :P

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Don't try and get out of it..

Admit it, you've been fitting door chimes as the internal sounders haven't you?

God help anyone pressing the door bell if you are getting those two sounders mixed up.

Ok I've been busted!

I might give up installing and become an SSAIB inspector, perfectly qualified I'd say. lol

Archived