Security Installer Community

Redcare Failing Monthlyish

wotsupnow

Redcare on a Veritas 8. :angry2::angry2:

Has the site got a URN number?

URN number ?

Goncall asked if we set the alarm around 7pm, would that point to something ? last one out is prob around then..........

will ring a few next week, but now a bit wary. eg someone on here said they'd do it but we'd have to change the veritas as they don't support it, which is how the veritas got there in the first place, we had a scantronic panel in when PAT took over, if moving maintainer means paying for a new panel and maybe new redcare then we may as well just take the redcare gsm and carry on.

Pete

now a bit wary. eg someone on here said they'd do it but we'd have to change the veritas as they don't support it, which is how the veritas got there in the first place, we had a scantronic panel in when PAT took over, if moving maintainer means paying for a new panel and maybe new redcare then we may as well just take the redcare gsm and carry on.

Pete

At the moment what you are saying suggests that you have totally inadequate equipment and totally inadequate maintainer support, (there's always two sides to a story of course), there is absolutely no guarantee that switching from one Redcare to another Redcare is going to solve your Redcare problem!

You need a new panel and if it were me I'd be recommending a change from Redcare to Dualcom - both can go with you without penalty if you move to new premises.

URN number ?

Goncall asked if we set the alarm around 7pm, would that point to something ? last one out is prob around then..........

will ring a few next week, but now a bit wary. eg someone on here said they'd do it but we'd have to change the veritas as they don't support it, which is how the veritas got there in the first place, we had a scantronic panel in when PAT took over, if moving maintainer means paying for a new panel and maybe new redcare then we may as well just take the redcare gsm and carry on.

Pete

could be a problem with the exchange,seen this a few times,tho youd have to replace the stu to point at an exchange fault,then redcare would do a site visit,your maintainer should have done this already in my opinion,your not getting the service your paying for..hence why your on here id guess..take the advice on here and change alarm companies as youve had better free advice here than your own alarm company..

could be a problem with the exchange,seen this a few times,tho youd have to replace the stu to point at an exchange fault,then redcare would do a site visit,your maintainer should have done this already in my opinion,your not getting the service your paying for..hence why your on here id guess..take the advice on here and change alarm companies as youve had better free advice here than your own alarm company..

i didnt think veritas r8 or r8+ could go onto redcare?? isnt that a grade 1 panel?

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

i didnt think veritas r8 or r8+ could go onto redcare?? isnt that a grade 1 panel?

R8+ is grade 2 ...... but if this is an old site it would be on BS4737 and not graded

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

R8+ is grade 2 ...... but if this is an old site it would be on BS4737 and not graded

oh right, i didnt realise that, witht the r8+ panel. cheers ag

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived