Security Installer Community

Redcare Failing Monthlyish

wotsupnow

We cover the whole of the northwest for fire, intruder, cctv, access control, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers 24-7..........

let us know if we can help

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

wotsup here is a list of installers in your area -

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...p?showforum=234

Forum rules do not allow the posting of contact info by any member and as advised your PM system will not be enabled until your post count reaches 15.

You've had 2 or 3 notes of intrerest so best contact them directly via the above link.

thanks.

C.

you want be able to recieve pm's as you havnt enough posts yet.

Id contact a couple of companies that cover your area for a quote. Its wise to ask for a company that will support your current panel, for isntance we only support galaxy and castle so the controls would require replacement.

How many posts do I need ?

If I was starting from scratch and saw Secure Options website I'd think they are a good bet and ask them to quote............ that's always a problem, knowing what's behind the 'front' before you pay them.

Pete

wotsup here is a list of installers in your area -

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...p?showforum=234

Forum rules do not allow the posting of contact info by any member and as advised your PM system will not be enabled until your post count reaches 15.

You've had 2 or 3 notes of intrerest so best contact them directly via the above link.

thanks.

C.

How many posts do I need ?

If I was starting from scratch and saw Secure Options website I'd think they are a good bet and ask them to quote............ that's always a problem, knowing what's behind the 'front' before you pay them.

Pete

Pete, any chance you could pick up the dog & bone to one of the guys posting or one of the listings on the site I linked to?

This is over

Redcare on a Veritas 8. :angry2::angry2:

Has the site got a URN number?

URN number ?

Goncall asked if we set the alarm around 7pm, would that point to something ? last one out is prob around then..........

will ring a few next week, but now a bit wary. eg someone on here said they'd do it but we'd have to change the veritas as they don't support it, which is how the veritas got there in the first place, we had a scantronic panel in when PAT took over, if moving maintainer means paying for a new panel and maybe new redcare then we may as well just take the redcare gsm and carry on.

Pete

now a bit wary. eg someone on here said they'd do it but we'd have to change the veritas as they don't support it, which is how the veritas got there in the first place, we had a scantronic panel in when PAT took over, if moving maintainer means paying for a new panel and maybe new redcare then we may as well just take the redcare gsm and carry on.

Pete

At the moment what you are saying suggests that you have totally inadequate equipment and totally inadequate maintainer support, (there's always two sides to a story of course), there is absolutely no guarantee that switching from one Redcare to another Redcare is going to solve your Redcare problem!

You need a new panel and if it were me I'd be recommending a change from Redcare to Dualcom - both can go with you without penalty if you move to new premises.

Archived