Security Installer Community

Sas Fire And Security

goncall

South St Glasgow next to Keyline, can't help you with the rest of the names sorry.

IMO anyone who just uses a company without getting three quotes or checking for correct approval [s.S.A.I.B. or N.S.I. in the alarm world] is asking to be ripped off. Unless they are approved and came recommended you should get three quotes.

Just because you are happy with it does not make it good value for money i'm affraid.

After reading the Sunday Mail they look and sound dodgy. 26 year old owner......lol!Nice Porche though.

Next time you phone them as what monitoring company they use and are they approved??

If not and it is not illegal to do this then you may aswell get an alarm to dial your mobile if it activates!....cos your paying basically monitoring for nothing!

Also a 7 year contract.....jesus but if they honour that then you have a good deal....how many times do they service the alarm system???

!

PS: Now I'm actually sorry I posted on here because I was just giving my honest opinion of what I paid for and now I feel bad for something I have no regrets over and feel I am defending my decision to have this system and have doubts that I never had before :(

Don't worry about it. If you're happy with the system, service & price don't let anybody else's experiences effect you.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

• 2 months later...

never guessed who called me this afternoon....& on my mobile too.

I've won a free system.

Can they arrange for their manager to call me back and arrange a time to come visit.

I asked if they were nacoss or saib registered and he said he didn't know what that was.

I asked it they were NSI gold and he said YES. I then asked for their registration number & he said he didn't know.

I declined their free offer.

C.

Not clued up enough TBH

Can't belive they had my mobile number though & bit of an odd way to do telesales for a home product.

I'd have thought evening on the landline would have been the way to go but he did know my address & that I was the home owner too.

I was a little sacrcastic on the phone over the nacoss Q so maybe I'll get a call back from "da boss" :unsure:

C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I work in the call center down in south street.. The head is one angry man, I also hate the straight-foward in your face tactics they use, I need my job though =[

Anyone got any more info on these guys.. I've been google'ing all night and I can pick anything up on them apart from the Sunday Mail site.

Info would be really apprieciated.

Archived