Security Installer Community

Intruder Engineer (with Basic Cctv Knowledge)

daubs8

I am looking for an engineer to work within the Greater London area. The work is predominently Intruder with the Galaxy panel almost exclusively used. The work is 90% in car dealerships and will involve service calls and maintenance. Most sites also have CCTV with Adpro and Galaxy installed. It is virtually full time work if required but 3 days minimum. I am currently using lads from the North who are travelling down but I would prefer someone down there. I pay weekly if required and ALWAYS on time! I can pay a decent rate but nothing ridiculous or I may as well continue using my own lads. The lad who has been doing the work for the past 6 months has moved on to different things but can vouch for the work and more importantly the pay! Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Anything we may be able to help with? I have several engineers whom we have placed onto contracts available.

Best regards

I am looking for an engineer to work within the Greater London area. The work is predominently Intruder with the Galaxy panel almost exclusively used. The work is 90% in car dealerships and will involve service calls and maintenance. Most sites also have CCTV with Adpro and Galaxy installed. It is virtually full time work if required but 3 days minimum. I am currently using lads from the North who are travelling down but I would prefer someone down there. I pay weekly if required and ALWAYS on time! I can pay a decent rate but nothing ridiculous or I may as well continue using my own lads. The lad who has been doing the work for the past 6 months has moved on to different things but can vouch for the work and more importantly the pay! Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I have just noticed your posting for sub work. I live just outside London (Aylesbury) and at present work for a company that one can only describe as organised chaos. Hence I am looking for out with a capital O.

I was brought up on Galaxy panels and have an extensive knowledge of CCTV. I am willing to work alone or with a group.

If you require more info please call me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phil

Archived