Security Installer Community

Master Tp:800

Ronn

• 2 months later...
  • 10 years later...
On 18/01/2009 at 12:28, Chorlton said:

Ronn you've posted this 3 times, give it as rest please.

Just wait for a reply.

thanks,

C.

That was a restrained response from the C man...

3 hours ago, Davangtrac said:

I still need this if anyone has it?

This is a 10 year old thread, so I assume it's now 20 year old alarm

Ah no, I thought that rang a bell (wait there's more...)

It's this pile of dung, I've removed about 4 of these, all of them were disconnected for some reason #headscratch

https://www.ebay.co.uk/c/1308078076

As sold by QVC, LOL. https://web.archive.org/web/20010301210316/http://www.tdbm.com/

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I just paid a fiver for the system new in box but no instructions, it’s only for a shed so don’t need anything expensive. Connecting everything is simples it’s just setting the system up to work that’s the problem. I’ve asked the eBay seller if they can or will copy the instructions for me.

1 hour ago, Davangtrac said:

The screwdriver, 2 batteries and 4 door contacts must be worth a fiver lol.

Nah

It means the shed and it's contents are worth less than a fiver that's all.....

• Upvote 1

With those sensors, it will false alarm constantly on a shed, I guarantee it, and then you will not trust it, and then you will remove it, and then when you are burgled, you won't know...

That said Y I just bought a metal shed from Amazon as a temporary store so we can get on with doing up the annexe. £100 4 x 6 full height, with a metal raised floor frame, not the usual sat-on-the-patio crap.

It's a 'warehouse' clearance product so it'll probably arrive with half the bits missing and need sending back, but until then I thought that was pretty good since they are selling the non-floor model for £250 odd still.

10 hours ago, Davangtrac said:

4 door contacts

Even the door contacts are chinktat contract special. Oddly it's the bells that give these away from the outside, unlike most badge up jobs it seems they really were specially made for this crud. IIRC they supply a 99p grade piezo siren you have to drill to the wall using No.4 screws, they supply the cheapest speaker wire to connect it up via a terminal block, then you put the cover over the top. Yeah as I say pulled a few out, but couldn't reuse a single wire.

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

9 hours ago, datadiffusion said:

The door contacts are chinktat contract special. Oddly it's the bells that give these away from the outside, unlike most badge up jobs it seems they really were specially made for this crud. IIRC they supply a 99p grade piezo siren you have to drill to the wall using No.4 screws, they supply the cheapest speaker wire to connect it up via a terminal block, then you put the cover over the top. Yeah as I say pulled a few out, but couldn't reuse a single wire.

Sounds more like you fit them? 

Don't be shy, Al will finally be able to Lord it over someone. 

• Like 1

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

No it's called having eyes **** face

Joking aside (you ****) we had one on the back of our house when we bought it, 'Pier Fire Co.' Elmdene Starlight on the front, classy little mix ;)

Obviously I binned the Elmdene and upgraded the Master to a 9448.

3 Zone version

I'm not made of money yeah?

Edited by datadiffusion

Reminds me of that YT vid of 'MY 8 £1000 GUN DOGS WERE STOLEN AT LUNCHTIME BUT WEVE GOT THEM ON CCTV DOING IT PLEASE SHARE'; yeah, but because you came home a full 6 hours later

they've binned their masks, torched the car, and split the dogs up, had you had an alarm to alert you *at the time* you might have got somewhere.