Security Installer Community

A1 Omnicron 7000

vish4al

Hey,

Got the A1 Omnicron 7000 system and recently all the lights on the panel have come on and I can't seem to reset the system. WHen I press any keys on the panel nothing happens, no sound nothing.

Seems like the panel is locked. When it first happened the alarm went off and on entering the code it locked up.

Has anyone got any experience with this system or can suggest any advice????

I need to get this going as I am going on hol..

Hey,

Got the A1 Omnicron 7000 system and recently all the lights on the panel have come on and I can't seem to reset the system. WHen I press any keys on the panel nothing happens, no sound nothing.

Seems like the panel is locked. When it first happened the alarm went off and on entering the code it locked up.

Has anyone got any experience with this system or can suggest any advice????

I need to get this going as I am going on hol..

Possibly just a dodgy battery, how long has the system been installed and when was the battery last changed?

Powering the system down mains and battery then powering it back up may resolve the problem but beware of mains voltages within the panel.

• 3 years later...

Hello can anyone please advise ?

I have the omnicron 7000 alarm that has served quite well over the years.

I am having a new meter fitted tomorrow and am dreading the thought of the tamper bell sounding off while the meter is being fitted.

Will it be necessary to disconnect the bell from the box or is there a way via the panel ?

Any help and advice appreciated very much.

Thanks.

Bill.

if the standby battery is working correctly the outside box will not sound when the mains powers is removed

Ive never come across a Omnicrom with a working standby battery, even 10 minutes after freshly installed the battery is fecked

Archived