Security Installer Community

Karizma Plus Manager Code - Help

zaidali

Hi all, I really hope you can help.

I have a Karizma plus panel and I need to reset my user name and code urgently, I dont know who the alarm company is and I need to get the manager code.

Can I only set the user name and code via the manager code?

How can I reset the manager code so I can change these options.

Please help this is urgent

I do have the engineer code but not the manager code

If you have the engineer code its normally an option to reset the manager code in there. Have a look in your manual. But you are going to need a high level user code to chnage user codes

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

If you have the engineer code its normally an option to reset the manager code in there. Have a look in your manual. But you are going to need a high level user code to chnage user codes

Many thanks for that. I have had a look but cant seem to find the option, any more detail would be much appreciated

Hi all, I really hope you can help.

I have a Karizma plus panel and I need to reset my user name and code urgently, I dont know who the alarm company is and I need to get the manager code.

Can I only set the user name and code via the manager code?

How can I reset the manager code so I can change these options.

Please help this is urgent

I do have the engineer code but not the manager code

Hi

Sorry but you can only change user codes with the managers code try your code backwards we used to advise our customers to do this so that they wouldn't forget the number. If not you will need an engineer to default the code it is easy enough to do if you know how as the system will need powering down to do this.

The manager code is the main code for the system which will allow you to change, add and remove users, you can't change it with the engineer code, that's for programing only. If you haven't got the manager code then there is a reset proceedure to default it but as said it involves removing the panel lid and linking some terminals..... I can't say much more than that on here for you. Do you have an engineering manual, the information will be in there on how to do it, you can defualt the engineer and codes and keep the programing on those systems quite easily. Good luck.

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

• 2 years later...

Can either power down, back up, or sometimes just dropping the neg to the rkp will sort it. (also check battery) We have loads out there. They are obsolete now, so be careful ;)

Archived