Security Installer Community

Wiring Intellisesne Is215t Pir To Galaxy G2 44

mjs786

hi, i need help to wire a Intellisesne is 215t to my galaxy g2 44. i recently moved house and removed the alarm from my old house, now trying to istall it back, but cant remember how i took the wires off, the terminals on pir are as follows: +, -, c, n/c, t, t. Thanks

ah

you will need a manual mate for one of these, but you need to wire 2 x 1k resistors (if programmed to 1k's) one accross the alarm pair, and on in series with the tamper

basically 1k = closed circuit, 2 k = alarm, oc = tamper, sc = tamper.

There are other posts with wiring diagrams posted if you search.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

ah

you will need a manual mate for one of these, but you need to wire 2 x 1k resistors (if programmed to 1k's) one accross the alarm pair, and on in series with the tamper

basically 1k = closed circuit, 2 k = alarm, oc = tamper, sc = tamper.

There are other posts with wiring diagrams posted if you search.

James

thanks James, so 1 of the 1k resistor across c and n/c and other 1k resistor across c and 1 of t, and then 1 wire on empty t, 1 wire on n/c, 1 wire on +, and 1 wire on -. is this correct, if so where would i put these four wires on panel, your help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Sal

the ones across the resistors wire into the zone, the + and - connect to power in the panel. But realistically your gonna continue to strunggle on this panel. Its a serious panel and you will need a manual.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

the ones across the resistors wire into the zone, the + and - connect to power in the panel. But realistically your gonna continue to strunggle on this panel. Its a serious panel and you will need a manual.

Thanks James your help is much appreiciated.

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have the engineers manual but I am not certain on this:

On the subject of connecting to the Galaxy panel, I have the G2-44 and just want to check which + and - on the panel do I connect to? There are two power + connections at the botton right below the keypad connections, do I use these for + and if so what do I use for - ?

Archived