Security Installer Community

Ip Based Signalling

a1steve

depends. Whats the best car?

There are a few but id sepak to your arc and see which they prefer as they will help guide you through after your initial training.

Redbull is right...not only that does your A.R.C have the facility to use all forms of i.p based signalling??...

Hi please can any one tell me what IP Based Signalling there is and witch one is the best, I will be using a galaxy panal

I would use the Emizon21 signalling, if you are using a Galaxy panel then it also acts as a connection to the Galaxy remote access software. This gives you a much faster connection speed than the normal telecom module and PSTN line method.

www.truesecurity.co.uk (site is still a work in progess, thoughts/advice gratefully received)

I would use the Emizon21 signalling, if you are using a Galaxy panel then it also acts as a connection to the Galaxy remote access software. This gives you a much faster connection speed than the normal telecom module and PSTN line method.

See i wouldnt use emizon as i have VERY bad experience with them :banned:

All the major IP solutions have their own benifits and drawbacks.

Check which types your ARC supports and list them here for some pointers.

I would not like to post back my thoughts as this is a public forum, however if you can describe the premises and usage then maybe a clear winner will be easy to point out.

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

From an ARC point of view, I would recommend Emizon everytime for IP signalling. But as previous posts have mentioned, its each to their own.

...and just because someone has had a bad experience with Emizon, doesn't mean its not worth looking at.

Technical Manager

NSI/LPC Approved Alarm Receiving Centre

South Manchester

Archived