Security Installer Community

Aritech Dd105c Pir

rbrews

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum so let me introduce myself. My name is Bob and I work for a food company in Maintenance.

I'am an lectrician to trade although my duties are far and wide across the whole gamut of facility management.

At present we are renovating our main office and I wish to disconnect a PIR that is currently connected in parallel with another. Both PIR's are Aritech DD105C and are obviously connected with tamper and alarm circuits in series but both have resistors connected in these circuits as well.

How do I disconnect one from the other and re-establish alarm and tamper circuits to one PIR

Know this may seem long winded but I have tried to give a fair description of my problem.

Any advise would be appreciated

Many thanks

BOB

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum so let me introduce myself. My name is Bob and I work for a food company in Maintenance.

I'am an lectrician to trade although my duties are far and wide across the whole gamut of facility management.

At present we are renovating our main office and I wish to disconnect a PIR that is currently connected in parallel with another. Both PIR's are Aritech DD105C and are obviously connected with tamper and alarm circuits in series but both have resistors connected in these circuits as well.

How do I disconnect one from the other and re-establish alarm and tamper circuits to one PIR

Know this may seem long winded but I have tried to give a fair description of my problem.

Any advise would be appreciated

Many thanks

BOB

Hi Bob call in the alarm company (initial / chubb) i guess, the panel will prob need a reset anyway and any tampering may cause no end of problems.

:ninja:

SSAIB Approved.

If it ain't broke, you ain't trying hard enough

Archived