Security Installer Community

Greetings

ZappBrannigan

Greetings

Brannigan's Law states that one cannot interfere with an undeveloped forum however on this occasion I 25 star General Zapp Brannigan have decided to break protocol and assist in your quest to deliver knowledge to assist troubled earth dwellers.

The Democratic Order of Planets is behind us and my beleaguered lieutenant and personal assistant Kif Kroker is at my side.

If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. "Checkmate."

Let the battle commence!

ZB.

:stormtrooper:

Er, welcome..

Directive B10.81 specifically refers to a undeveloped world, not forum ;)

Are you into security stuff?

Zapp is responsible for the directive B10.81, otherwise known as Brannigans law, which prohibits the involvement with undeveloped worlds.

Zapp endevours to communicate with the forum dweling earth inhabitants in a manner they would be a custom.

Brannigan created a written deviation (B10.81b) from Brannigans law to accomodate this.

Unlike Zapp kensplace has not slept with Leela.

Once kensplace has slept with Leela he will be suitably qualified to question "25 star General" Zapp on his directive deviations.

Lieutenant Kif Kroker has been instructed to monitor your movments on this forum and will report further questions directly to The Democratic Order of Planets.

Zapp Brannigan IS security!

ZB.

:stormtrooper:

Archived