Security Installer Community

A1 Alarm Aj600n Manual Needed

pipkinthepixie

Hi,

Can anybody help me????

I have had a problem with my alarm (A1 Alarms AJ600N) and using advise off this site have managed to sort out most of the problems. I could do with a manual to reset the zones (home/away) as I can't seem to find any info on that. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated..

Thanks Steve.

Hi,

Can anybody help me????

I have had a problem with my alarm (A1 Alarms AJ600N) and using advise off this site have managed to sort out most of the problems. I could do with a manual to reset the zones (home/away) as I can't seem to find any info on that. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated..

Thanks Steve.

from reading the manual (installation) you seem to just take it out of engineers and thats it. but i may be wrong.

no installation manuals can be given out on the site im afraid.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

from reading the manual (installation) you seem to just take it out of engineers and thats it. but i may be wrong.

no installation manuals can be given out on the site im afraid.

Not to sure what you are talking about (Take it out of engineers)?????????? Don't need the whole manual just info on setting zones up would be most appreciated.

Thanks Steve

Archived