Security Installer Community

Iiiiiiiiits Gary Critter

arfur mo

I hear he is going to Florida with his kids, Tampa to be exact.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It took a couple of reads but I got it in the end! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

i would like to contribute towards the cost of the parachute, 24hrs after the jump..and on one condition, if he fails the first time, he tries again.

on a more serious note, why have they let him out, surely they could have lost the blloody key :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Cheaper to send him back here than feed him & keep him warm.

When he gets here he'll have to sign a nasty book. - Pointless excersise in his case - then he's free to go anywhere he likes that will let him in ! Could probably apply for a job as a school caretaker.

Cheaper to send him back here than feed him & keep him warm.

When he gets here he'll have to sign a nasty book. - Pointless excersise in his case - then he's free to go anywhere he likes that will let him in ! Could probably apply for a job as a school caretaker.

on a serious note now how long does he have to sign the sex offenders register for?

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

stays on it for 10 years I think?

Usually decided on sentencing. can be on it for life if judge recommends.

Sinister bit here is, he ain't been sentenced so who decides and for what time limit?? Now that is worrying.

I despise people like Gary Gutter and they should drop the wee sick beast out of the plane before it reaches Britain.

He will eventually get his just deserves if he steps a foot back here,

Whats the point he wont drown, you will only fnd him in the ocean holding on to a boy.

Customers!

Archived