Security Installer Community

Pyronix Pcx 256

nintenbo

Ive been waiting to ask other people on this forum about this for a long time but never got the chance till now.

we have been installing these for a few months now G3 and G2. prob done about 6.

Im used to galaxy 3-144 and 2-44 and may be im already stuck in my ways but i find the Pyronix HORRIBLE !!!, the programing i dont find engineer friendly and the customers have trouble with them. the Manuals are shockingly not acurate which caused many problems last week when i fitted external comms and found the manual gave the wrong colour code to what the output ribbon was.

I would like to know if many are installing these and if its just me having problems with them?

many thanks in advance

ron

• 4 weeks later...
:realmad: yes i agree they are alfull panels we have fitted to many they may be a lot cheaper than galaxy 2,3 but you do get what you pay for :ranting: they dont have a good zone list like the galaxy ie they call them inputs to find a zone with a fault ie ctt35 then your have to work out which RIX ( YES RIX ???) its on and its not rix 3 and on a galaxy you could have found the zone and fixed the fault and be out the door by the time the pyronix drops out of engineers mode and how many times you press the x key..... :cold2:

yes that x thing realy gets me, and also having to exit eng mode and save to nvm all inorder to save changes, when galaxy saves it as soon youve exited that menu. ive just got my self a rs232 lead from laptop to pcx but waiting to come across another one to try out prog via laptop. im hoping it will be better

• 3 months later...

Archived