Security Installer Community

Galaxy Gold

nintenbo

hi all

just wondering if anyone has optained the galaxy gold software without paying megga money for it. I work for a large national company and as some of you may know its like getting blood out of a stone when it some to them paying out for some thing even if its going to make life easyer.

Ive tryed getting it my self but i keep getting refered back to honeywell sales and they tell me to speak to my head office as it requires them to buy a lience for it and so on

Any ideas??

about 90% of this forum is the same....please apply

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Please do join the forum. But a word of warning, IF you have to call Galaxy tech Support about anything RSS or Gold related and you are not registered as having a legitimate copy then they won't help you...

Honeywell are very strongly decided on non-legitimate copies of software...

Its not a massive amount of money to buy if you are a business but far more expensive than it could be.

regards

TSS

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

• 3 months later...

We have just received a copy of the galaxy remote service software free off our local honeywell rep including the connecting lead :) so may be worth speaking with your supplier and get them to put you in touch with your local rep.

Chris.

jobs@mintsecurity.co.ukĀ  01246 888444

We have just received a copy of the galaxy remote service software free off our local honeywell rep including the connecting lead :) so may be worth speaking with your supplier and get them to put you in touch with your local rep.

Chris.

Same here.

Also get all the updates free in the post.

Archived