Security Installer Community

Getting Work

LeeMulligan

Guest anguscanplay
I intrested to know your oppinions of the best ways of getting work and new contacts cost effictively

according to Ansoff its always more cost effective to work with the customers you`ve got - word of mouth

according to Ansoff its always more cost effective to work with the customers you`ve got - word of mouth

And if you only got one customer, hope he's got a v big mouth.

Could join local neighbourhood watch. If nothing else you'll get home made cake and tea in a china cup.

Guest anguscanplay
I think your right with word of mouth but who is Ansoff

click on the underlined name ............ in my original post

I intrested to know your oppinions of the best ways of getting work and new contacts cost effictively

Get of the couch and knock some doors, hand out flyers and talk to every joiner & builder local to you telling them how much better than the local sparks you are.

:)

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks for the literarure angus.

no problem, theres sheds loads more HERE just ignore Redbulls remarks, he doesnt understand the meaning of a goodwill gesture and would rather spend money advertising to replace the customers he`s antagonised ............ sort of ansoff in reverse LOL

no problem, theres sheds loads more HERE just ignore Redbulls remarks, he doesnt understand the meaning of a goodwill gesture and would rather spend money advertising to replace the customers he`s antagonised ............ sort of ansoff in reverse LOL

You in the BNI :whistle:

Archived