Security Installer Community

Average Hourly Rate

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks for the reply ! i am gonna be buying labour - i will supply the equipment i just need pricing on the labour side of things

nottingham? were near by and get subbies for

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks for that info mate! so your located near Nottingham- what is the name of your company?

LOL - were near to you (well in the next county ) but not that close you`ll know of us ........... I do know a good subbie based in Kirby in Ashfield (?) if you want his info

as I said at the top of the thread " are you buying or selling..........." cause the prices we pay don`t match the prices the sellers claim to recieve, wierd that - LOL but of you do the maths you`r only looking for

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

Could someone please tell me what other industries discuss pay rates in front of the general public (their customers) in this cavalier fashion?

Even if most of it is whishful thinking!

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay
Could someone please tell me what other industries discuss pay rates in front of the general public (their customers) in this cavalier fashion?

most of them, I`m currently looking at the service charge for my car on the Ford main dealer website - hell the truck drivers rate is all over the paper this week - your point therefore been ........... ?

BTW whats your day rate?

That is between me, my employer and the tax man, no one else.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay
That is between me, my employer and the tax man, no one else.

so it IS at least enough to reach the lower earnings limit then ........ LOL

As I have said before:

The forum has a report post feature if you feel something posted breaks one of the site rules.

Feel free to use it or PM myself or Redbull if you are unsure if any post breaks one of the site rules.

Thank you.

Chris.

so it IS at least enough to reach the lower earnings limit then ........ LOL

Sorry. I didn't want to embarrass you :rolleyes:

Guest anguscanplay
Sorry. I didn't want to embarrass you :rolleyes:

i might get off minimum wage soon if I work really hard .....

Archived