Security Installer Community

Small Cctv Housing For Baxall Required

kuchars22

Hello,

For a residential house, I'm looking for an external housing that will take a standard-sized Baxall "box" camera. I used to have a Dennard 2010 enclosure but it's too big and want something more compact so that it just houses the camera. Is there such a product on the market?

Thanks

as to my thread , im resorting to making my own but would like something only as big as a box camera and not as standout-ish as some of them out there

good luck tho will let you know if i come across any

Hello,

For a residential house, I'm looking for an external housing that will take a standard-sized Baxall "box" camera. I used to have a Dennard 2010 enclosure but it's too big and want something more compact so that it just houses the camera. Is there such a product on the market?

Thanks

The size of the housing is determined by the camera/lens combination with approx 30-50mm extra for coax connections and power.

At a low level the 2010 may seem unsightly at on the second story acts as a good deterrent. If you need a small housing I'd consider a decent day/night ip rated camera with inbuilt leds or a vandal dome.

Kind regards

Stuart Onley

SAMS Consultancy

Independent Security Consultants

email:enquiries@samsconsultancy.co.uk

The size of the housing is determined by the camera/lens combination with approx 30-50mm extra for coax connections and power.

At a low level the 2010 may seem unsightly at on the second story acts as a good deterrent. If you need a small housing I'd consider a decent day/night ip rated camera with inbuilt leds or a vandal dome.

I already have a vista all in one which is great, but wanted to see if there was anything even smaller!

Archived