Security Installer Community

Sub-contract Positions

F.S.C

Morning guys and I hope everyone's okay.

I have a number of companies, both Multi-National and Independent looking for Fire and Security subbies to start Nationwide immediately.

The work involved is Corporate and Domestic, Fire, Intruder, Access Control and CCTV starting asap. Top rates and consitent work being offered for quality guys.

If anyone's interested, see my contact details below and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again.

• 5 months later...

I have a number of companies, both Multi-National and Independent looking for Fire and Security subbies to start Nationwide immediately.

The work involved is Corporate and Domestic, Fire, Intruder, Access Control and CCTV starting asap. Top rates and consitent work being offered for quality guys.

If anyone's interested, see my contact details below and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again.

Hi I'm a subbie looking for work in the South-East? Do you still have any jobs available?

Steven

Thanks again.

Hi i am a subbie working in the south west any positions still available

James

Thanks again.

Hi,

I'm a subby in Cornwall but will travel up to Bristol

Thanks

Nick

"25 years of experience has taught us to care about the smaller jobs and given us the expertise to succeed in the larger ones"

Hi David, My Name is Rob I live in the London area and am available to start work immidiatly. I have my own tools and a unmarked vehicle. I am experienced in Intruder, Fire and CCTV and can also get another guy with good experience in all area's for help on bigger jobs if needed. I'm happy working out of London if the money is good, as I live in south west London I would prefer local work. If you have anything suitable please do not hesistate to contact me.

Regards, Rob

Thanks again.

hi ring big dom on (number below)

A1 SECURITY & FIRE SOLUTIONS LTD - www.a1securityfiresolutions.co.uk - 0800 0 438 107 - 07734082789 - Indruder Alarms, Fire Detection, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived