Security Installer Community

Sl Compact Alarm

johnyoung999

hi, i moved into my house 2 months ago and the previous owner left without telling me how to set the alarm. i do not have the 4 digit code. can anyone help.?

the only solution so far is to ring an engineer. i will then have to pay for call out etc... is there a cheap and friendly way of resetting the code... i understand the security issues so if anyone can help they could do it over the telephone and not in public arena..

john young

hi, i moved into my house 2 months ago and the previous owner left without telling me how to set the alarm. i do not have the 4 digit code. can anyone help.?

the only solution so far is to ring an engineer. i will then have to pay for call out etc... is there a cheap and friendly way of resetting the code... i understand the security issues so if anyone can help they could do it over the telephone and not in public arena..

john young

thankyou for your reply and the helpful link to manual. the manual, however refers to enter "your code". if not contact an engineer. i maybe rather ignorant of the method but i cannot see anywhere going unless i have this "code"

i need to enter the system as the engineer may do... i need some sort of "overriding code" john young

Archived