Security Installer Community

Securit 700l Problem

imroberts

I have recently disconnected and reconnected a couple of sensors due to decorating and have since been unable to set my alarm.

As soon as I start to enter the code the control panel starts beeping, and will continue beeping until I press # and wait a few seconds.

:(

I'm guessing this has locked me out due to something I've done wrong... can anyone tell me why or how I can resolve this?

Guest anguscanplay
Everything is back as it was, still the same problem :(

obviously not back as was then - do you have a test meter ?

billy - why do you have a Police record ....

...as a siggy

obviously not back as was then - do you have a test meter ?

All the wiring is back as it was. The alarm isn't operating though. It doesn't even set off the tamper alarm if things are tampered with, it's as if it has switched off all monitoring.

And yes, I have a test meter :)

All the wiring is back as it was. The alarm isn't operating though. It doesn't even set off the tamper alarm if things are tampered with, it's as if it has switched off all monitoring.And yes, I have a test meter :)
endstation?
billy - why do you have a Police record ....
its all I want to say to you ;)

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

try pressing your code and * - it probably just needs a reset (code + star (*) = reset.)

Assuming that your TAMP (tamper) light is,nt still illiminated that will clear the system.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

code + star is reset

code + # is reset ????

also possible - it was late last night and i had had a few bevvies - now i need coffee!!!

p

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest anguscanplay
I've already tried resetting the alarm but to no avail :(

As soon as I press ANY button it just starts beeping constantly, and then doesn't seem to register that you've pressed buttons afterwards

did you take the keypad off too?

not that then - you want me to come have a look ?

I need someone to take a look lol. I was gonna contact the company that installed it in the hope they would be familiar with the system, however it is date stamped 11 years ago so they probably don't remember it anyway.

How much do you charge? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to reveal that on here :)

Archived