Security Installer Community

SSAIB Paperwork

Woosh

Would any of the SSAIB approved companies be interested in supplying copies of some forms to me I have obtained/designed the following forms:

Terms and conditions for:

Installation

Maintenance

Repair

Takeover

Part B forms

Enquiry

Survey

Quotation

Acceptance

Hand over

Test sheet

I do NOT have the following and would appreciate any information::

Key holder list

Part C forms

Maintenence

Repairs

Disconnection

False alarms

Change of spec

If you would like to look at the SSAIB requirments this is the link:

http://www.ssaib.org/Guidecheck.asp

Have a look at these forms by Martin Kanes companyECS Services he is well known in the industry and is a regular contributor to many of the leading magazines.

With Terms & Conditions it is important to get them checked by a solicitor to make sure they meet with the current law, imply copying someone elses is no gaurantee that you are protected.

Once the kit is fitted its a very long drawn out process to get it back if its not been paid for (not to mention costly) For all domestic and small firms 50% up front and balance on completion for larger firms and jobs Credit checks are essential.

For specs use Microsoft Word and use the find replace features and set up the autotext features ---this will save lots of typing and looks good too.

Forms that the SSAIB and NSI use are very similar and only vary slightly in there layout.

Both the NSI and SSAIB will be able to send out samples to you, and Linda at Afinity labels and printing has a new range that will cover most needs, she will be launching this very soon, and i believe that she will be doing them in smaller quantities for new starts and smaller firms.

Colin.

Archived