Security Installer Community

British Gas Dsc

I am about to take over a british gas dsc system,

i have manuals but unsure if the engineer lock in has been programmed.

i dont want to change the panel after getting on site . any email advice would be grateful .

sorry if posted in wrong location ,

thanks in advance

steve

Steve Haley

No Entry Security Limited

i dont want to change the panel after getting on site . any email advice would be grateful .

thanks in advance

steve

No but does have BG defaults in the panel, so unless you have BG's eng code there is not a lot you can do with it.

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

No but does have BG defaults in the panel, so unless you have BG's eng code there is not a lot you can do with it.

You can default it, but the BG codes are locked in to it.

The older I get, the faster I was.

• 3 months later...

Steve

British Gas are no longer responsible for servicing their alarms as that has now been transferred to DynoSecure (us of the bright orange vans!!).

If you call 0800 121 999 give your details etc then the local DynoSecure office will call you back with best advice (probably an engineer visit) and discuss various options in relation to your alarm eg Police Response and Servicing elements.

Hope this helps.

Matt Hand

DynoSecure (Cardiff)

Steve

British Gas are no longer responsible for servicing their alarms as that has now been transferred to DynoSecure (us of the bright orange vans!!).

If you call 0800 121 999 give your details etc then the local DynoSecure office will call you back with best advice (probably an engineer visit) and discuss various options in relation to your alarm eg Police Response and Servicing elements.

Hope this helps.

Matt Hand

DynoSecure (Cardiff)

There are other company's who can take this type of system over. As long as the panel is not leased.

thanks in advance

steve

Save the hasle and go to site with a new panel of your choice it will only take about two to three hours and it will be your site !!!!

Archived