Security Installer Community

Modern Alarms Series 3000

SIMONADT

Hi there

I work for //.Large National Installer.// in the Isle of Man. I was wondering if anyone could give some pointers - basics on the series 3000 by modern alarms? Its by no way and means a Galaxy afterall!!!!

Basically, i need to know how to put it into engineers - i have the code for our area but there is a specific way of doing it. I also need to know how the hell to turn off chime. There are two of these panels in my area - both have the final set to chime. there is no paper work in my local office for this. I'm in the Isle of Man but run from Halesowen in Birmingham!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Simon

Hub013

Fire and Security Service Engineer

***Any views or statements above are not the views of my Employer***

Guest Dave the alarm man
I work for //.Large National Installer.// in the Isle of Man. I was wondering if anyone could give some pointers - basics on the series 3000 by modern alarms? Its by no way and means a Galaxy afterall!!!!

Basically, i need to know how to put it into engineers - i have the code for our area but there is a specific way of doing it. I also need to know how the hell to turn off chime. There are two of these panels in my area - both have the final set to chime. there is no paper work in my local office for this. I'm in the Isle of Man but run from Halesowen in Birmingham!!!

0 enter then eng code it should be an old scanny 9100,

any jobs going?

its large, has a door on the left, the cover is hinged at the top with two screws at the bottom. There is an LCD display in red on the right at the top. It is about 18" x 12" x 3"

keys are grey.

yeah, three engineers over here at the mo but there is a capex out for one more!!!

I thought it was a similar set up to the 3200/3400, just combined box.

is it then the same as the above except for 98 (restore to defaults) or is it different?

dont want to say too much - release the inside secrets and all that!!!!!!!

0 enter then eng code it should be an old scanny 9100,

It IS an old Scantronic 9100, pretty bullet proof (99, Enter to Exit)

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

brilliant, thanks. the menu system seems to be the same as most Scanny's then?

A D T seem to have rebranded lots of systems in the past - under modern alarms too. mostly scanny's though. the 3400 has an identical brother in blue and white

Archived