Security Installer Community

Bt Redcare

dave ferguson

Got a call to go out to tommorow. Scantonic 9752 with plug by line fault. Spoke to c/s and said that there was no line fault apart from the other day when bt where on site. So stu ok. fault would not clear, just kept coming up every time the customer tried to set? Im just wondering am I right in thinking that if the GSM has dropped out then it will share the same line fault relay?

Just trying to get ahead of my self before I go out there.

It depends on what chip is fitted to the gsm r/c, if it is an ev stu with the yellow chip it will activate line fault on either single path, if its a green chip it will activate line fault when both paths are lost.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Got a call to go out to tommorow. Scantonic 9752 with plug by line fault. Spoke to c/s and said that there was no line fault apart from the other day when bt where on site. So stu ok. fault would not clear, just kept coming up every time the customer tried to set? Im just wondering am I right in thinking that if the GSM has dropped out then it will share the same line fault relay?

Just trying to get ahead of my self before I go out there.

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

If it like the 9853 could be req eng reset if set up in progg try eng reset when you arrive may clear display

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

Guest anguscanplay
Just returned back. Just needed a engineer reset due to line being off yesterday. Reset with the onsite engineer code and cleared fault from yesterday. how easy! Its a pitty It would not reset over the phone :whistle:

so the sites been off all night ? or did it let them set with the line fault ?

Archived